Monday, September 17, 2012

Just for you

       It's me again hehe. I have another post for you:) 
Wow! 2 posts in 2 days I think that's a record LOL.  We are having our challenge over at MEFY
it's an easy one too:)   Make a card with 3 balloons on it, that's it. See, I told you it was easy:P


 
I had so much fun making this card. I love using my PK faces, they always make everything fun:) hehe. I have to admit I have had the CAC cartridge for some time and have never cut the cute little koala bear out of it.
Our sponser for this week is
 The Stamping Boutique - http://thestampingboutique.com/
 3 images of the winner's choice is the prize for the lucky participant who wins the challenge

 
Okay fellow crafters, get your crafty on and I will see you over at MEFY!! :)
(:(:Smiles:):)

 
 


 

5 comments:

jessica said...

Such an adorable card Robin!!
TFS and have a GREAT day!

Unknown said...

this is so sweet, love the face on that little critter!

Rhonda Emery said...

really cute

Beckie said...

So cute!! gotta pin it ;0)

Be blessed, Beckie

Karen said...

Great card for our three balloon challenge. Love the banners too!