Sunday, September 30, 2012

Disney!!

            Hello everyone and good morning to you:)

It is time for a challenge over at Red Carpet Studios!! If you haven't been over there yet, come on over and join us:)  We have challenges every week, Layout challenges and card challenges alternating every other week:D

This week the card team and the layout team are woking together, and it is my favorite theme hehe... Disney:)   This is an anything goes challenge as long as it is Disney related..you can make an altered item, home decor project , a layout, card, or anything your little heart desires as long as it is crafty lol!

For my project, I thought I would try to catch up on some of my Disney pics! It is insane the amount of pictures I have and have yet to scrap.. So, I made a quick and fun layout :)
 
Yep..you see that right  these pics are from 2004... I am sooooo behind, bad mom, bad mom!! hehe
I still have pics from 2004, 2006, and 2008  oh my goodness I really need to get on the ball:)
 
Just for fun,  here is one more thing I made for my friends little niece who is Minnie Mouse Crazy!! She is  about 2 yrs old, but any time she sees Minnie she gets soo excited lol :)
I painted a picture frame white then cut out the name and Minnie from the Mickey Mouse font cart.
 
 
 
Our sponser for this challenge is
 
The Paper Parade - http://www.thepaperparade.com/
                                                     
                                                 and the winner of the challenge will recieve a

                                                                 $25 gift certificate
 
Sounds good right?? Well, all you have to do is enter your project over at RCS  and you could be the lucky winner!!
 
Thanks so much for stopping by today.
Have a great and crafty day:)
(:(:Smiles:):)



 
 


 

1 comment:

Yoshiras time to craft said...

Cute frame and LO.We just had a trip to Disney a couple weeks ago and have to develop my pics.Thanks for the inspiration.