Monday, September 24, 2012

Happy Monday!

Hello all my bloggy friends:) So glad you could stop by and visit me today!

We have our weekly challenge going on over at Made Especially For You.  For
 this week the challenge is to make a gatefold card.

 
 
For this card, I used my inspired heart cricut lite cartridge and a new 3 in one corner punch from Fiskars. The sentiment is from Getting Cricky  " Scripture Sayings".
 
For our sponser this week is
Paper Piecings by Nikki - http://www.paperpiecingsbynikki.com/
                                         and the prize is  a  $15 gift certificate to her store:)

            

 
Okay everyone, get out all your crafty goodies and get to crafting hehe. I would love to see your creations over at MEFY.
Have a great day!!
(:(:Smiles:):)

 
 

3 comments:

Unknown said...

such a lovely card with a great focal point and pretty colours1

jessica said...

beautiful card Robin!!

Alljazzed2create said...

Beautiful Card Robin, Love the praying hands.