Monday, July 9, 2012

Celebrate

                                              Hello and happy Monday to you!!  
               We are having a challenge over at Made Especially For You today and it is a sketch challenge. Don't you just love those :D  I know I do , most of the planning is already done. Just figure out what colors you want to use and embellishments and then put it together using the sketch hehe.

    I don't know about you but when I am making a card sometimes it takes me what seems like forever to put one together. Deciding where to place this... or how to make the card look cute lol.
   So I got the sketch and made this card really quickly and simply (that's my kind of card :)
Now I know the 4th of July is over but, I couldn't resist using this oh so cute digi from Bugaboo stamps:)  Sooo, let's just pretend it is still the holiday and I am getting an extra day off from work (yeah right !!! lol) that's alot of wishful thinking.
 Okay.... I'm back to reality.

Now it's your turn...
Create a card inspired by the provided sketch
              ....and you could win 7 images of your choice from
                             Bugaboo Stamps - http://www.bugaboostamps.com/

Isn't that awesome!! Believe me...they have some super cute digis over there. It will be hard to choose just 7 hehe. I'm sure you will manage though :D
I look forward to seeing what you create for this challenge, so hop on over to MEFY and enter your card!! Happy crafting...
(:(:Smiles:):)

Robin







  

2 comments:

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

Fun card! Great take on the sketch and nice ribbon!

Yoshiras time to craft said...

Too cute.love the staples and ribbon.cute colored image.