Monday, July 16, 2012

3 Color challenge

    Hi , my blogging buddies.  It's challenge time over at Made Especially for You.  For this weeks challenge we were to make a card with 3 colors. You can also add in the colors black and white if you wanted to. So, I picked  pink, green and brown cardstock for my card.
I decided to use some cute strawberry paper that I had in my stash and I broke out my freshly picked cricut cartridge and used it. I have had it for months and never used it:(  I don't know why I hadn't used it before this. It has some really cute cuts on it.

This cut is actually supposed to be a crate full of apples, but I sort of tweaked it to make it look like strawberries. I like being able to use cartridges and make things out of the cuts,  different from what they were intended to be.
All in all I think it turned out pretty good :)

Our sponser this week is
Verve Stamps - http://shopverve.com/

We would love to see your creations, all you have to do is pick 3 colors and put your card together and then come on over to MEFY and enter it to win
                                                   1 Verve Stamp Set of your choice!!

                                            Can't wait to see your awesome creations :P
                                                                       (:(:Smiles:):)


                  



5 comments:

jessica said...

what a beautiful and fun card Robin!! Love the color combo!!!

Life and Knits said...

Love this card Robin! So cute and the colors are great!!

Janice said...

Very yummy - great card, Jx

Unknown said...

such a sweet card, love the colour combo and the sweet images

jennyplace2 said...

What a fun sounding challenge, Think I just might have to play along with this one. Great card as always. TFS!