Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Smash book ....

Hello everyone. Sorry I have been absent for a few days. I really wanted to finish tweaking  my smash book pages and do a video for you so you could see it. 
   But as life goes things happen and you have to take care of them first. I have been at Hospitals and Doctor offices with my parents, and it will be a little while before I can make a video.
      Soo, I have a couple more pages for you to see today and I will post a couple more tomorrow.  Thanks for everyone being so patient.
I cut the inspire out of the gypsy wanderings and used the
cuttlebug folder "floral fantasy" for the pocket.

Aren't those flip flops just the cutest little things lol. I thought that the "be yourself" stamp
would go great with them hehe. I used th swiss dots cuttlebug folder and I think the stamp is from inkadinkadoo.  It was a Stampology set :) .....(sorry I will look when I get a minute and if it's not right I will fix it:) I also added some gems that I got from A.C Moore and added them to the tag. Love the gems I got them at the bargain price of just $1.
Thanks so much to all of my wonderful bloggy friends. See you back here tomorrow with a couple other pics and I will try to get the winner up for my Cricut tool kit. (Depends on how late I get back from the Hospital)
(:(:Smiles:):)

Robin

3 comments:

Jessica Buffa said...

Robin, your smash book is sooooo inspiring! And yes, those are the cutest little flip flops ever! Still keeping you in my prayers!
:O)
Jessica

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

Your pages are great! Love the pocket sleeves!
Carri~abusybee
www.doubleclickconnections.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Great addition of pages and the pockets will certainly come in handy! Those flip flops are too cute! Sending positive thoughts for your parents.