Saturday, November 2, 2013

"To Do List"

  It's my turn to post my DT card for Pinque Peacock and I have a card for you that takes me down memory lane :)

Today starts my vacation and I am super excited!! It is that time of year when the weather is cooler and the leaves are falling from the trees.  I remember when I was little I used to love raking up the leaves and then jumping in them. Boy, what kids will do to keep themselves entertained LOL.



I have a card that I made with some wonderful Pinque Peacock products that brings back those special memories of my childhood.


 
 I took a piece of white cardstock and inked it up with a few distress inks.. scattered straw, aged mahogany and wild honey. Then I put my cardstock through my embosser using the "Fall Leaf" embossing folder  and coordinating fabric covered button from the Pinque Peacock shop. I also added some awesome 3GJ  sunflower crinkle ribbon from the harvest bundle to finish off the card. The to do list and flourish came from the Silhouette store.


I tried taking a close up to show you the awesome embossing folder, but not quite sure it is showing up too well... lol. 



 
Isn't this embossing folder pretty?? I love the swirls on it :)
 
Thanks for joining me here at Pinque Peacock. Have a great day!!!!!
 
 
Robin
 

5 comments:

Donna K said...

L O V E this embossing folder!!!! Great card, Robin...cozy warm colors. Love it.

Sugarlips said...

This is soo beautiful . I love the embossing and the colors look amazing.

Anonymous said...

I love these colors, so beautiful and the embossing amazing job!

An'Jenic G. said...

Beautiful card Robin. I love the embossing and the colors is perfect.

Tiggerscraps said...

Beautiful! Great job