Sunday, November 24, 2013

RCS challenge # 58 "The Nutcracker"

Hello everyone! I hope you are having a happy Sunday :)

I am preparing my Thanksgiving meal for my family. I have to work all day on Thanksgiving so I decided that we could all get together today. This way we can have our meal and enjoy everyone's company and being together. Which is what Thanksgiving is all about to me. Being thankful for all the wonderful family and friends in my life that make me smile and laugh :)

For our challenge at RCS today the wonderful Connie is hosting and she has picked "The Nutcracker" as our inspirational movie. To enter the challenge just create a project with ribbons and lace.

I am awful about last minute things and with Christmas approaching. I decided to make up some cards  that I can add a gift card to. I have quite a few people that I give them to, and if I can at least get that much done. Then I will be ahead of the game LOL.  So, this is one that I came up with...
 
I got the beautiful lace from Scrapadabadoo.com they are wonderful to order from. I also added some 3 Girl Jam crinkle ribbon from 3girljam.com the flower and beautiful angel stick pin is from Pinque Peacock. The paper and stamp are from Michaels :)
 
 
Our sponsor for this challenge is
 
 
They are going to give the lucky winner 3 digis of their choice :)
 
 
Now it's your turn to show us what you can do with ribbons and lace. Hop on over to the RCS challenge blog and check out all the inspiration from the rest of the design team and enter your project.
 
 
Have a great day my friends!!
(:(:Smiles:):)
 
 
Robin

1 comment:

Tiggerscraps said...

This is really stunning, very vintage and nicely done, that image is really cute!