Sunday, February 3, 2013

You and Me

Good morning to  you!  I hope you are having a good day so far :) It is snowing  here, probably the most we have gotten so far this winter.

Today is challenge day over at Red Carpet Studio, and with Valentines day coming up it fits right in:)
 The movie being featured today is "Valentine's Day" - All you have to do is create a love-themed layout. Super easy! :)


My layout today was inspired by a sketch that I saw from Creative Scrappers. I loved it when I saw it and knew that I would have to give it a try!
Now this picture is from back in the day hehe. It was taken 25 years ago when I got married to my wonderful hubby :D
  The papers I used are some really pretty papers that I found at Wal-Mart. I cut the cute little hearts out on my silhouette. It was actually a bigger piece but I just wanted the hearts to dangle down so I cut them off, then put a little bling in the middle one. The crochet flower came from me (I made it, kind of  a new hobby I am getting into :) and the oh so pretty pink fabric covered button came from Pinque Peacock. Which happens to be our  fabulous sponser for this weeks challenge and also a wonderful blend of mine.

The sweet and talented Miss Jessica and Heather Lynn are giving our winner
a $15 gift certificate to their shop!!
 
 
 I hope I have inspired you to enter this challenge and look forward to seeing your submission:)
Have a great day!!
(:(:Smiles:):)
 
 



4 comments:

Vickie said...

Very pretty LO. I like the crocheted flower. I crochet also and thanks for the idea.


vickiesscrappings.blogspot.com

Jessica Buffa said...

Oh, Robin, I am moved to tears with this lovely layout. That button looks phenomenal inside your crocheted flower. Wowzers....just gorgeous. Well worth the anticipation! Thank you so much for the sweet shout out, too! <3 <3 <3
Miss Jessica ;)

Yoshiras time to craft said...

Beautiful LO.love the papers.Great job with sketch.Beautiful pic.

Tonya said...

What a great layout and pic! :-)

Tonya
RCS CDT