Thursday, December 8, 2011

Snowman Chocolate bar Wrapper

 Hello everyone. I hope you are having a wonderful day. I just wanted to jump on here while I had a minute and show you this adorable snowman wrapper that I made.
   I'm sure you have been seeing these all over the place. I saw it a couple of weeks ago and downloaded a super cute face and buttons for  the snowman, but my computer knowledge( or should I say lack of computer knowledge) prevented me from acutally getting it sized right. lol. I really need to figure this technical stuff out. But, anyway... I have those awesome Peachy faces so to the rescue they came!!
Isn't he cute? I absolutely love , love, love, Peachy Keen.
The cute little sentiment and the snowflake buttons came from the Winter Wishes  stamp set from Getting Cricky.
Thanks for stopping by.
(:(:Smiles:):)



       

7 comments:

girlia said...

Too cute. Love the little pipe coming out of the snowman's mouth.

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

Super cute and yummy!

Karen said...

Robin this came out so adorable your face is perfect!

Jessica Buffa said...

Robin, he is absolutely darling. I think I have that PK set. I can't believe I haven't thought to use it. Glad to see you are well! Will try to peek in again tomorrow...so KEEP CRAFTING!!!
Jessica

Jessica Buffa said...

Hope your holidays are full of blessing and good cheer!
:O)
Jessica

Yoshiras time to craft said...

he is super cute.love it.Have a Merry christmas and Happy New Year.

Ellen Jarvis said...

SUPER CUTE!!! I wish I had seen this in time for my granddaughter's snowman-themed birthday party. I would have been PERFECT!! I love the little hats too -- you're so talented!!!!!!!

Fondly,
Ellen ♥ CardMonkey