Friday, December 23, 2011

Candy, candy and more Candy!!

      Hello everyone,  sorry I haven't been posting much lately. I have been really busy at work and I have also been makng lots, and lots of candy. I have made peanut butter fudge, chocolate fudge, creamcicle fudge and chocolate covered cherry fudge.. coconut bon bons, peanut butter buckeyes,  and peanut butter roll.  Here are a few pics of some of it......
Peanut butter fudge

Peanut butter roll sliced up and buckeyes

This is one of the peanut butter rolls. I made my own wrapper out of the tissue wrapping paper and used the  Christmas stamps from Getting Cricky for the  "Merry Christms"

Boy! I didn't think I was ever gonna get these done lol.
I will try to take a picture of the Chocolate Covered Cherry fudge and the Creamcicle fudge later. I  had to make a bunch of mixed containers with everything and I forgot to take a picture before I sent them all out , lol.
Thanks for stopping by
(:(:Smiles:):)

Robin














7 comments:

Unknown said...

That looks sooo yummy!! Never heard of creamcicle fudge, have to check that out. Merry Christmas!
Cindy

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

Yum! Happy Holidays!
Carri~abusybee
www.doubleclickconnections.blogspot.com

CRAZY4 CHRIST said...

o your treats look so yummy!! Peanut butter is my favourite!! Love how you used Kristal's stamps on the tissue paper!! Merry Christmas!!
Kristan
Getting Cricky Jr. DTM

Jessica Buffa said...

Wow, you have been busy! Those PB rolls look darling. Hope you have the Merriest of Christmases and a Joyous and Prosperous New Year.
:O)
Jessica

BugBites said...

Wow, so many goodies. The fudge all sounds great.. Would love to get your recipes of you care to share. Happy Holidays.

Norma said...

WOW! love all those YUMMY goodies!! Merry Christmas to you and your family:)
Hugs,
Norma

Ellen Jarvis said...

OMG, your candy looks delish!!!! Why, I think I've gained 5 pounds just looking at it -- and then lost the 5 pounds in the energy spent drooling over it. OK, now must go and find what's left in the cookie jar. You're SUCH an enabler -- and I love you!

Merry Christmas!
Ellen ♥ CardMonkey