Tuesday, April 12, 2011

I'ts Easter blog hop winner!!

Good evening to everyone. As promised, I have the winner today for the It's Easter blog hop. I'm sorry it's late in the evening but, I had to work all day then trying to figure out how to use the random.org thing was a little time consuming..(I wanted to make sure everything was fair :). Okay, okay on to the winner.....Drumroll please......................................................photo.JPG



                              the winner is kristyscraps...said...

What a sweet decoration! I love that. Knowing what a mess I make when I crack an egg, I can't imagine how difficult it is to make those sweet treasures!

Thank you to everyone who visited my blog and left such sweet comments. If you are following my blog and  I haven't dropped by yours yet, leave me a comment and I will be right over.(I think all crafters should support each other in all our crafty creations) 

 Thanks again and congrats to the winner.

(:(: SMILES :):)

ROBIN

2 comments:

Shawnee said...

Thanks Robin for joining me in this fun blog hop! I appreciate you sharing your creativity with us.
Shawnee
quiverofangels.blogspot.com

kristyscraps said...

Yeah!! :) Hoppy Easter to me!!! :) Thanks for all of your great projects, Robin! What a great "first" blog hop for you!
:) Kristy
kristyscraps@sbcglobal.net