Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Birthday presents for Livvy


Hi !  I thought I would share a little something that I have been up to lately with you today.  My cousins little girl who just started Kindergarten this year had a birthday recently and I though I would make her an outfit. (Well, I didn't actually make the whole outfit, just added some stuff to it hehe)


I wanted to get her a shirt and put her name and something about Kindergarten on it and then I got her a skirt to go with it :)   Of course I had to try my hand at making a hair bow to match. What little girl would get a new outfit and not have a matching bow LOL...

Now, I have never made hair bows before...I soooo wish that Youtube was around when my girls were little. I would have been making all kinds of stuff for them.  Okay sorry, reminiscing about days gone by :)   On to my project....

First up the bow, now I remind you this is the first one that I have made,  so be kind.   I bought the ribbon at Wal-Mart and the little feathery boa too. The fabric covered button came from the Pinque Peacock shop. Isn't it fantastic! I thought that it matched perfectly with the colors in the bow.  It gives a fun look to it :)


 
This is the shirt that I added her name with the star and then added the Kindergarten Rocks!
She loved it :)
 

 
Okay ladies and gents, that is it for me today.
 
Have a great day and make sure you stop by the  Pinque Peacock shop. Jessica has some fantastic stuff in her shop that is a must have!!
 
(:(:Smiles:):)
 
 


 

4 comments:

Pat N. said...

How sweet of you to do this! The bow looks great!

Cindy Groh said...

Adorable.

Marji Franklin said...

This is awesome, fabulous colors too

AJ Scrapbooking and Cards said...

Robin this is such a fun and creative project. I just know your cousins little girl loved it.

TFS AJ-