Sunday, July 21, 2013

RCS Layout Challenge #46

 Good morning everyone!! I am glad you stopped by today. It is time for another Layout challenge at RCS.

Our challenge for this week is inspired by the movie "Driving Miss Daisy". You have to use flowers on your layout :)

I decided to use a sketch that I found at Scrapbook.com.


I got this paper pack from Wal-Mart. It is all kraft colored cardstock with black and white patterns on it. Really super cute and I got it on clearance for a few dollars whoop whoop!  Love a bargain hehe.

  The flowers are from another paper pack that I got on clearance at Wal-Mart it was called Ombre.
The flowers are actually from one piece of paper :) The paper gradually goes from one color to the next. So I just cut a bunch out and then layered them together.  The circle punch is a MS punch and I inked it all with vintage photo distress ink.

Okay, now it is your turn to show me your flower layouts :D Just head on over to Red Carpet Studio and enter yours.

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!!
 
 
(:(:Smiles:):)
 
Robin

No comments: