Sunday, December 30, 2012

Hello everyone, I'm so glad you stopped by :)

Today I have a double layout to share with you that I made for our challenge at Red Carpet Studio!

Our challenge today is inspired by the movie "Charlie and the Chocolate Factory" Since the layout team and the card team are both doing this challenge you can make an anything goes layout, or card of anything  "sweet" :)

This is my 2 page layout that I made for a friend of mine for her scrapbook:) It is for the baby's first birthday. I cut the birthday cake and the number 1 in half :D I got this idea from Lauren's Creative she has some amazing layouts (thanks for the inpiration Lauren :)  and I have to admit I have scraplifted a few for my albums. They are soo cute! I couldn't help myself hehe. I changed a few things, but the layout of it is the same:)

 
I used some papers that I had on hand, from an all seasons stack that I purchased at Hobby Lobby a few years ago:) The cuts came from the Celebrations cricut cartridge. I also added some twine for the ribbons on the presents and added some bling to the brithday cake. For the bottom of the cake I also cut out some circles for the "icing" on the bottom :)
 
 Our sponser this week is  Vampire Craftin - http://www.etsy.com/shop/VampireCraftin

  Stacy is offering the lucky winner a Blog makeover! Custom made banner, blog button, background and signature, along with installation help:)  WOW!! Wish I could enter hehe.

 
Okay everyone  get your craft mojo on and get those layouts submitted ,this is one prize you will want to win:D
I can't wait to see what you come up with, just submit your entry over at Red Carpet Studio and Good Luck!!

5 comments:

Life and Knits said...

Beautiful layout Robin! Love the colors! Thanks for stopping by today.

Susie

jessica said...

LOVE your LO Robin!! super sweet!!!
TFS and have a GREAT rest of your weekend!

staysea said...

You know this is my Fav. Layout...

You have been Liebster Blog Award.
http://vampirecraftin.blogspot.com/2012/12/liebster-blog.html

Lisa's Creative Niche said...

Fabulous layout totally love all the girly colors and touches! Happy New Years to you and yours!!!

Yoshiras time to craft said...

So beautiful.love the colors.I plan to make alot of LO this year.