Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Shabby Chic tags

Hi everyone. I made some tags for a tag swap and thought I would share them with you. They are my take on the Shabby Chic style.
I used the create a critter for the birdcage and the bird is from Wall decor and more and the word art is from Gypsy wanderings.
I got the pretty ribbon and tulle from Walmart and the flowers are from Hobby lobby.
This is another similar version of the one above. I used cream flowers  instead of the white ones and I made the center  pink colored flower. I also stamped the bird on this one to give it some interest and I stickled the one above.
Thanks for stopping by!!
(:(:Smiles:):)




7 comments:

Yoshiras time to craft said...

They are both gorgeous.Love the shabby chic look.Love the cursive background and trim.Beautiful flowers and birds.The swap parthner will love them.

jessica said...

These are both beautiful!! Love the flowers and love the cuts!
Thanks for sharing!!

Chriss America Real said...

Wow! So pretty! I love them!

Hugs,

Chriss

Scrappin Rabbit Designs said...

Your tag is lovely! Great design. -Tami

Lisa said...

Oh my gosh, these are so beautiful!! I love the cuts you used and the flowers are gorgeous!! What awesome tags, Robin...I love them :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Margaret said...

Beautiful tags. Love the layers and flowers.

Dr Sonia S V said...

It looks so delicate and beautiful Robin!

Cheers
Sonia
cardsandschoolprojects.blogspot.com