Saturday, March 19, 2011

Good Afternoon!!

  I hope everyone is having a great Saturday. The sun is shining here and it is supposed to be warm today! Yaaayyyyy.. I have really missed the warm weather :) Just thought I would write something so that you didn't think I had totally forgotten about my blog.
 I have been really busy with our Relay for Life team at work trying to do a lot of  fundraisers for the Cancer Society.
  We have raised over $2,000 so far. I think that is pretty good..I still have until May so I have a lot planned. (Needless to say I have been feeding all of my co-workers well!!) They told me  the other day that I was going to have to start making diet food, because they were going to gain too much weight from all of the good food they were eating lol.
  I have got a layout to share with you, but I still have to take the pics and upload it. I'll try to get that on here later today.
 Thanks for stopping by and visiting me.
Smiles :)  :)  :)
Robin

No comments: