Sunday, November 14, 2010

Peachy Keen Mini-challenge

I hope that everyone has had a wonderful weekend. This is a card that I made for the mini challenge, that Peachy Keen is having over at http://peachykeenstampschallenge.blogspot.com/2010/11/lets-face-it-friday-winner-and-new-mini.html . The challenge is to make something with polka dots, white as the main theme color and one of their awesome stamp faces. I decided to make a Thanksgiving card. Can you believe it is only 11 days away. This year has just FLOWN by. I used the PDDU and the DC cricut carts and the scallop oval is from ACY. Hope you enjoy it. Thanks so much for stopping by. I love your wonderful comments.

5 comments:

jen said...

Super cute!!! Great job on this...
TFS
hugs,jen
jennyscards.blogspot.com

Sentimental Scrapper said...

Really cute!! Love the pilgrim girl!!

erin lee creative said...

Awww, the pilgrim girl is so sweet. I love the simplicity of this card, good luck!

Honey B Allende said...

what a cutie... love the color combo...
thanks for sharing.

Sweet Scrappy Hugs,
Honey B

Kim said...

cute!