Sunday, October 17, 2010

Playing catch-up :)





I've been following some of my favorite blogs this week, and since I had to work all week wasn't really able to catch up to doing some of the challenges and other things till now. Joy over at joyslife.com was having a random act of kindness blog hop wich I thought was GREAT. I was trying to think of something that I could do to participate in that and while I was at Robyn's blog mypinkstamper she was doing a challenge to do something with your kids or for a kid....so I had an epiphany! My random act of kindness was to make some cards and send them to our local children's hospital..(thank you Robyn) so here are a few of the cards that I am sending. I hope that they will put a smile on thier faces:)

3 comments:

Kel said...

These are adorable!! I am so sure that the kids will enjoy every one of them.. How kind of you :)

Carol L said...

Super cute! It is so kind of you to think of the kids. I love that idea! Thanks for sharing ;0). I hope you have a blessed day.

Hugs,
Carol L

Norma said...

Super cute cards!!!!