Sunday, September 28, 2014

Merry Christmas


Hello everyone and welcome to my blog!

Last week I had a Halloween card to show you showcasing some of the awesome products from the Pinque Peacock shop and today I thought I would do another Holiday card and go with a Christmas theme. (You can never have enough Christmas cards lol )




With this card I decided to show you some of the beautiful pins that Jessica can make for you. She has so many wonderful colors that you can get just about any kind you are looking for to match your project that you are working on! 

I absolutely love these pins and they are one of my most favorite things in the shop :)

I also used one of the  Petaloo flowers from a pack that I bought from the shop to top off my 3 Girl Jam Ribbon. 




If you want to see more of the items she has available just hop on over to the shop and check it out for yourself. You won't be disappointed :)

Have a great day!!
Robin

No comments: